- FREE AIRPORT ARRIVAL TANSFER with minimum 2 nights stay.
Advance booking is required (with at least 3 days advance notice) and for arrival not later than 2300hrs.
NOTE : This Offer is only available if you make direct bookings with BORNEO BACKPACKERS. Offer is not valid for booking made through booking engines, ie Agoda, Booking.com, etc.
- FROM LONG DISTANCE BUS TERMINAL: 10 minutes walk towards city centre and Central Police Station along Town Padang (Independence Field).
- FROM BRUNEI / LABUAN / TAR Ferry Terminal: Take a right turn and walk towards city centre along Jalan Pantai (Beach Road) passing Grand Port View Restaurant and Standard Chartered Bank. Turn left right after RHB Delta Bank and walk straight ahead. We are right in front of the round-a-bout. Total approximately 16 minutes walk.
- 5 minutes and Gaya Street Sunday Market.
- 5 minutes walk to convenient store.
- 5 minutes walk to Sabah Tourism Board.
- 10 minutes walk to shopping mall.
- 10 minutes walk to Atkinson Clock Tower and long distance bus terminal.
- 15 minutes walk to Ferry Terminal [Labuan/Brunei and Tunku Abdul Rahman Park(TAR)].
- 30 minutes walk to Signal Hill Observatory view of Kota Kinabalu.
Originally known as Bond Street, Gaya Street is located just a stone's throw from Borneo Backpackers. Dating back to a hundred years, the weekly fair is a great opportunity for both local shoppers and tourists to hunt for various household items, decor, pets or food and beverages! When you stay in Borneo Backpackers, be sure to visit the Gaya Street Fair which is on every Sunday from 6.30 am to 1.00 pm.